Bet365 Sportsbook is easily one of the best online bookmakers in the world. The company was formed in the UK, but bettors in over 200+ countries now use Bet365 to place sports wagers. Bet365 claims to process 500K+ bets every week and the company is actually one of the top 10 biggest private companies in the UK. Not only can you feel safe placing bets at Bet36, but they also offer tons of betting options including odds on lots of MMA fights.
- Match Betting
- Parlay Betting
- Round Betting
Bet365 Sportsbook Quick Facts
- Bet365 is immensely popular in the UK, but they also have lots of bettors from Europe, Canada and Asia.
- Bet365 is licensed in the UK and traded publicly on the London Stock Exchange.
- Bet365 provides dozens of deposit options including Paypal for players in certain countries.
- Bet365 is available in roughly 30 different currencies including USD, CAD, EUR, GBP, CHF, AUD & NZD.
- Bet365 is supported in English, Spanish, Russian, German, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish and several other languages.
- Bet365 are a little bit slow releasing odds for UFC events, the whole card should be available after the weigh-ins/day before. Also worth noting, there live betting becomes available when the events are live on TV, they have great live betting options select the LIVE Play tab when and event is on.
Bet365 Sportsbook Software Bet365 operates a full-on gambling portal that includes a massive casino and poker room. The sports betting software is easy to use and you can bet on lots of in-play markets as well as wager on your mobile device. The odds at Bet365 are offered in three formats including UK, European and American. You can easily switch the odds at Bet365 so that they’re displayed in the format that you prefer.
Bet365 Sportsbook Bonus When you register an account at Bet365 they’ll email you with a unique 10-digit bonus code. When you make your 1st deposit you need to use the bonus code sent to you through email in order to receive the 100% bonus. The maximum you can earn from the bonus is $200 and the wagering requirements are 3x the amount of your deposit + bonus combined. The minimum deposit you need to make to be eligible for the bonus is only $20.
Bet365 Sportsbook MMA Betting Guide Bet365 caters to markets all around the world and is one of the best books to be a member of if you bet on MMA. You’ll be able to bet on all of the UFC events, but there is limited coverage of other MMA promotions. Bet365 isn’t a sportsbook that receives a lot of MMA action, so the maximum betting limits aren’t that high on most fights. The minimum bet is only $.10 at Bet365, so everyone will be able to begin betting.
One of the features I like about betting on the UFC at Bet365 is the selection of bets. Bettors can bet on outright winners, round betting, total rounds and fight outcome. Bet365 is also known to offer some of the best underdog odds on the UFC, so if you bet underdogs regularly you’ll enjoy the excellent odds provided at Bet365.
Bet365 Sportsbook Banking Bet365 accepts bettors from almost everywhere and provide local payment methods for many countries. Bet365 provide lots of excellent payment methods including Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Laser, Moneybookers, InstaDebit, Click2Pay, Ukash, EntroPay, Cheque, Bank Wire, Neteller and Paypal. Paypal is only available in certain countries at Bet365, but it’s one of the most popular deposit options because its ease of use.